How much is a mini tummy tuck? (Photo)

How much is a mini tummy tuck? i got pregnate 2 times in a year and have some saggy skin on my lower stomach nothing crazy but i NEED it gone

Mini Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

How much is a mini tummy tuck?

Thank you for your question and photo. See at least two board certified plastic surgeons for consultation. Cost varies based on your area and skill and reputation and experience of your surgeon. Costs can range from $5000 to $10,000.

Thank you for question and your photos.

i suggest you to look for a board certificated PS by your area or of your preference for you to evaluate cost, because it really depends on where you have your surgery done and with what doctor.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question and photos. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

What is the cost of a Mini-Tummy Tuck?

Thanks for your question and photos. Giving a cost for a procedure typically requires an in-person consultation. A surgeon is then able to examine the patient, determine the best surgical options and then discuss costs. Costs depend on the surgery to be done, hospital or facility fees and anesthesia fees. These can vary from practice to practice and facility to facility. I recommend you meet with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation and go from there. Based on your photos, you are an excellent candidate for an abdominoplasty and liposuction. I hope this was helpful!

Tummy tuck

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  Cost varies by geographic region and surgeon expertise.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

How much is a mini tummy tuck?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

TT and liposuction

Based on your photos you seem to be a good candidate for a mini TT, (without belly button transposition) and liposuction. Prices for this surgery will vary depending of the area, facility and, in particular, experience of the surgeon. You should schedule 1-2 consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in body contouring surgery and discuss your option and prices. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon