Lose weight for BBL?

I am thinking of getting liposculpture with a BBL but after looking at some review photos.. The skin sometimes looks a bit uneven and ripply.. I'm around 5'4 in height and I weigh 159 lbs.. Most of the fat goes to my thighs, arms, breasts, and lately my stomach has been growing... I'm afraid that if I get the liposculpture that my body will not snap back and be tight.. I don't want the TT... Should I lose about 10-20 lbs before if I want to do the surgery?

Losing weight loss before surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less or equal to 30.
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.Kind regards 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. Your BMI is 27.3 based on above information so your are a healthy candidate for surgery.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lose weight for BBL?

Hello, Dear thank you so much for your question.This question is very common in patients who come to my office. in accordance with your BMI, you are a candidate for the BBL, but to give a response more accurate would need a personal assessment, which could see where are the largest deposits of fat.I have made many procedures of this type, where the patient does not require to reduce weight and the results are satisfactory, but as I said before each patient is different and this is why you need an evaluation by a board certified plastic surgeon.
best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL

You would have to be seen in person, and you are right one has to be very careful in the harvest to not cause issues in the donor site.

Lose weight for BBL?

Without any pictures provided it is impossible to tell if you are a candidate. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD