Lipo w/bbl: I'm very interested in looking into getting the Lipo with bbl.

Hi I'm a almost 47 y.o. b.f 5'6" approx 195 lbs and I currently live in the Boston area and looking for a doctor who has multiple years of experience doing this procedure. I'm not sure if I want go out of town for this. Does anyone has an idea what is the regulated of fat can be removed the by the state of Mass; what is the going rate for this procedure in Massachusetts

Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.  Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

I would evaluate before and after pictures, reviews, credentials, board certification, training, etc. to help make your decision.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon