Can lip augmentation fix this? Price? (Photo)

the left side of my lip caves in , I want the left side of my bottom lip to match the right side and not look caved in. Is this easily possible or would I be taking a risk of having duck lips? How much would this cost? i'm looking for a surgeon in boston ma

Several options

You could have a filler placed for a temporary fix, or we could do a more permanent correction.  We'd look at your lip to determine the cause of this depression.  In any case, rest assured you have several potential improvement avenues!

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip augmentation

Filler may be able to better balance them. Did you have trauma to the area?  Were your lips always like that? Evaluation in person is key.

Fillers to augment the lips and correction

Yes, you would be a good candidate to augment and correct the lips.  Please be certain to consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with these facial injections.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip augmentation

It should be possible to achieve your desired result with fillers or fat transfer. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Lip augmentation

Will need in person evaluation to determine the condition of the muscle, muscle contraction.
Fillers or fat can fill this. use of cannula to fill in the area, with the mirror in your hand You can determine how much filler to inject so that you do not get the duck lips. Be prepared to need more filler. and more expense