I have swelling at my radix because of frowning?

I had nose bump reduction 4 years ago but this problem is not because of that i think.i would like to know if there is any way to reduce my bulge there.its not bone i can press my finger there and it goes in like half cm do i need to drain it with needle please help

Bump on the nose

Dear max2142,

I recommend making a consultation with either your previous surgeon or another rhinoplasty surgeon to evaluate your nasal bulge you describe. It is hard to appreciate without photographs what you describe. An examination will help decide the best intervention. Best of luck!

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal bulge 4 years after surgery.

It is not possible to give you a meaningful answer without an examination to see what this bump consists of.  See a board certified plastic surgeon for that exam and consultation about your options.

Bulge in nose

I think that you need to be seen in person to be properly evaluated for this "bulge" that you describe.