I had 2 mole removed from my chin. I'm worried about the redness.

I had 2 moles removed from my chin surgically. It's been 3 months. The scars are healed but the redness won't go away. How much time does it take for the redness to go away? And should i use makeup to cover it?

Scars take time to heal

Scars take up to 18 months to 2 years to heal. The redness will eventually fade away but 3 months is still too early for the redness to go. Everybody is different but, after approximately after a  year, you should see the redness fading. If you massage your scars daily for a few months (using anything like aquaphor or vaseline), this will help it settle more.