I had a chemical peel 24 hours ago- it was low grade glycolic peel and it last 3 min. When can I apply my foundation?

This is my third peel in last 6 weeks. I am having it done for pigmentation. My skin does look better each time and I don't have any burn marks or redness. Thank you. Sarah.

When to apply foundation post-peel

Thank you for your question about when you can apply foundation after your chemical peel. 

Based on the fact that you mentioned this is your third peel, and you do not have any "burns or redness", it would be reasonable to apply a tinted moisturizer with SPF.  Traditional foundation, and even the previously mentioned tinted moisturizer with SPF, can look a little clumpy or flaky when put on recently treated skin.  The less matte the foundation the better.  Ensure you are adhering to gentle skin care (no scrubbing, exfoliating, or picking), generous moisturizing, and SPF/sun avoidance. 

To ensure your outcomes are as expected, see two or more experienced, licensed and board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.