I am a 64 y.o. MTF seeking information on BA.

For a variety of reasons I do not want to do hormones. I'm very healthy 5-10, 145, athletic build, fairy muscular but with not much breast. (A's) I'd hope to go to a "C" 400-450. I'm hoping for a natural look. Over muscle/ under ? Incision point? Silicone/ saline? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

MTF Breast augmentation

Firstly, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with several board certified plastic surgeons and see what their protocols are on transgender patients. Every practice is different and one doctor may require a psychological clearance before surgery while another may not. In regards to breast implants, I usually recommend high profile Sientra implants, under the muscle, to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, at my office we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon