Surgery #2 muscle release on Mentor 600cc smooth round HP silicone. Surg #1 was 6mo ago, surg #2 1.5 weeks ago (Photo)

My ps doesn't say much & my dream come true has turned 2 a nightmare. Can anyone tell me what could possibly be going on here? Also is there a way to get in touch w/a ps who specializes in XL aug to stay updated thru my recovery and hopefully fix this new disaster in a few months? I am willing to travel. I've lost all faith in my ps and I'm worried 1 breast may be bottoming out or the other one was not released properly idk I'm including lots of pre op #2 pics and current pics

Unusual dressing

To be honest, initially I didn't want to answer your questions, mainly because I didn't know what to say. This is a most unusual breast dressing, and I wonder if all that tape serves any purpose other than hiding your breasts from your sight.
Looking at your first set of postoperative pictures, I can see that your breasts were already a bit low, and it is likely that you could have been better served with an uplift. Right now, even if partially hidden by the tape, there is still a visible asymmetry. It is early days, but I would say it is quite likely that you may need a new surgical revision later on. Discuss this with your surgeon, and if you don't fell completely convinced maybe it is time to get a second opinion.

London Plastic Surgeon

Breast issue

I am confused. Is the tape from the surgery that led to the photos on the left side as the 6 mo post-op?  The ones of the 6 months post-op look like the breasts are a bit low. Best to be seen in person.

Can't tell

I've never seen tape applied to a postop breast augmentation like that so I don't know what's underneath. It ss also very early in your postop timeframe to consider what may be going on that would necessitate a reoperation. I recommend you following up with your plastic surgeon. You can certainly get a second opinion from someone else at any point in time. Good luck. L

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Huh?

I am confused by all this tape on your  breasts after the second surgery.  So, also as a result of the tape, it is hard to tell what is going on.  Meanwhile, I do suggest that you seek another opinion from a Board Certified PS who is willing to work with larger implants to see what if anything needs to be done at this point.

Ramiro Morales, Jr., MD
Pembroke Pines Plastic Surgeon

Surgery #2 muscle release on Mentor 600cc smooth round HP silicone. Surg #1 was 6mo ago, surg #2 1.5 weeks ago

Can not comment without the first before photos and untied posted photos!!!! Otherwise seek in person secede opinions........

What is the purpose of the tape??

What is the purpose of all of the tape?  It is not possible to tell anything with this rather unusual dressing n place.  I would suggest that, as you say, you find a surgeon that is a specialist in all sizes of implants.  It is much too early to tell what is going to happen with this current surgery, but the dressings are particularly unusual and make me wonder what the qualifications of the surgeon are.  

Recent surgery

You are very very early in the healing process and need to give your body time. Also, it is difficult to tell where your breasts and implants will settle at this time. Please follow your surgeon's advice, and discuss any concerns you have with him.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon