Looking for a great Dr. In Massachusetts for Juvederm. Any suggestions?

I live on the north shore, and I am not sure where to go. Any suggestions? I am looking to have Juvaderm ultra plus in the lips and maybe Botox in some places.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Looking for a great Dr. In Massachusetts for Juvederm.

Consider a ride down to Providence. Would love to meet you and am confident you will be pleased with your results. I am a board certified plastic surgeon and have the designation of an "expert injector" by Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox and Juvederm. 

Make sure you sign up for Allergan's Brilliant Distinctions reward program to receive you instant rebate savings when you receive you injections.

Dr. Z

Providence Plastic Surgeon

Looking for a great Dr. In Massachusetts for Juvederm

Looking for a great doctor in Boston, I would recommend Dr. Elise Bilodeau. She is fantastic and a personal friend of mine.

Jeanine B. Downie, MD
Montclair Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. It is most important to find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist who does a great many injections.

Dr Sean Doherty at 978-369-4499 in Concord, Massachusetts is excellent and in fact teaches other physicians proper injection techniques for the companies that make fillers. For more information please see below:

Juvederm injections

It is best to consult a board certified dermatologist who has experience with cosmetic injections.  You should look at their qualifications and awards.  Best, Dr. Green