What can I do to fix my under eye hollowness? (Photo)

I am unhappy with the way my eyes are looking. I have noticed thinning/fat loss under my eyes and it seems like maybe my cheeks have drooped? It is worse when I smile. It seems like this is happening early for me.. I don't want to get anything done that will appear as though I've had plastic surgery, I really just want a natural look filling in those hollows. If anything can be done, please let me know.

Several options

Hi Styledances,It's not early for you - everyone is different, though it does tend to get worse with time.  There are different fillers we can use that range from temporary to permanent and all of them can be done right here in the office.  Best of luck!

Several options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Filler under eyes

Juvederm and or Voluma is an excellent choice for the hollows under the eye.  It should last as long as 8 months to a year in most patients.Dr. ODell

Filler under eyes

Tear trough filler

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo. I do think you're a great candidate for placement of a hyaluronic acid filler in your tear trough (i.e., under eye) area. In this area I prefer Restylane, but there are other fillers that work well in this location. This is one of my favorite procedures to perform, as patients instantly look more rested and younger. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with a well-trained dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Tear trough filler

Under Eye Hollowness

A small amount of Restylane or Belotero under the eyes would correct this hollow.  Voluma would be the idea filler for the cheek area and might be enough to help with the the under eye hollows that you may find that you do not need the under eye filler at all.  Best, Dr. Green

Under Eye Hollowness

Tear trough options

Thanks for your question. Prominent tear troughs can be improved with dermal filler. The best options are either Belotero or Restylane. If there is some mid face vilume loss as well, what you describe as ' droopy cheeks', it is importsnt that this be corrected at the same time so that these two regions come together properly. Tear trough filler is an advanced technique so be sure to go to an injector with YEARS of experience with this, and that they use a microcannula for the filler placement technique.Best,Lisa Vuich, MD

Tear trough options