Is it possible to get my two facial moles removed with minimal scarring? (Photo)

Hi, I have a raised mole between my eyes that is skin colored. I have asked my dermatologist about getting it removed but he has not suggested it. Would there be a procedure that could remove or flatten the mole? Additionally, I have a darker mole on my jaw line that grows hair, would it be possible to get this one removed as well without the two leaving large scars? Thank you.

The Best in Mole Removal--lasers, radiowave, shave

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Moles can be removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. Any subsequent scarring can be treated with lasers and microneedling/prp. Best, Dr. Emer

There's a way...

Hi, you can get these removed and you will get a scar, but we can make the scars less noticeable than the moles you are removing. There are lots of options.  You need an in person visit with a facial plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon