Eye ulcer scar and LASIK

I have recently had two ulcers on my eye from my contacts. I would like to have lasik for the eye that had been developing the ulcers. I understand that my eye will have to be examined before a concision can be reached but on average how long would one wait to have LASIK done after having an eye ulcer. A few weeks, months?

Eye ulcer Scar and LASIK...

Contact-lens related problems are a common driving force for people to have LASIK. Since there are such varied presentations of cornea ulcers, there is no hard and fast rule about when LASIK can be performed, but it typically runs in the weeks to months range. The best way to find out is to consult with a LASIK surgeon.

Bakersfield Ophthalmologist