I would like to have eMatrix done on my cheeks and forehead. With a titanium plate in my lower neck, is it safe?

Hello, I would like to have ematrix done on my cheeks and forehead. I had a cervical fusion C5-C7. With the titanium plate in my lower neck is it safe to have ematrix?

EMatrix for acne scars is safe if you have titanium plates - Williamsville, NY

Thank you for your question regarding this technology.

eMatrix is sublative and energy is delivered right underneath the epidermal lining of the skin, the outermost layer. As such, it is not going to effect the titanium plate in your neck or dental implants, etc. The energy does not penetrate that deep ! 

Best

Dr. Karamanoukian
eMatrix provider

EMatrix and Face

eMatrix should be entirely safe in the areas that you are getting treated.  eMatrix is a great procedure for acne scars and other skin irregularities.  Best, Dr. Green