Drains still in 11 days post-op and still filling up between 20-30 units?

My doctor put in gummy bear 685, took out 850 saline I had for 5 years because of CC. A small lift was also done, but I am so sick of measuring. Is 2 weeks, (they come out exactly 2 weeks), too much for drains that continue to fill to still be in and sometimes no units, then boom it's 30-35 units. What if drains are still filling on my two week check up? Does it hurt to come out? Just frustrated.

Breast drains

You had to have drains because you had a capsular contracture and the removal of the contracture makes for a lot on internal surface area to ooze blood. One of the causes of recurrent contracture is retained blood in the pocket around the new implant. Your surgeon is trying to prevent this recurrence. Once the drainage is nonbloody and low enough volume, they will be removed. I know the drains are annoying, but they are doing an important job. Good luck.

Drains

You and your surgeon should discuss what the endpoint is with the drains.  Commonly many surgeons remove them when they are consistently under 30 cc's for a 24 hour period. 

I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. Open wounds and scars are also very common in this procedure, and also if it happens, you have to get with your plastic surgeon for cleaned and if it's worse , put stitches on it.I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support… 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

10 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD