Want to get dermal fillers underneath my eyes for the first time; what qualifications should I look for in doctors?

I want to get dermal fillers underneath my eyes for the first time. I have bags and constant darkness. What are the qualifications that I should look for in a doctor to make sure that they do them correctly? I know that it is very practitioner dependent, but I don't want them to get screwed up

Hello, and thanks for your question. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. I suggest finding a dermatologist or plastic surgeon who does this procedure often, as it requires advanced training. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}