Crooked nose and Visible lump developed after rhinoplasty, will this go away? (Photos)

I am 4 weeks post revision rhinoplasty, rib cartilage was used for a deviated septum, nasal collapse (left side), turbinate reduction on both. I know it is early in the healing process, however, my nose is still visibly crooked and after about the second week this small lump appeared on the left side of my nose. I would like to know what my chances are of this going away within the next six months as the swelling goes down.

Postoperative recovery after septorhinoplasty / nose surgery

I would continue following up with your rhinoplasty surgeon but indeed it is relatively early regarding final results.. perhaps massage but would check with your surgeon