What cellulite procedure will work best of the whole thigh area?

I am confused I went to a consultation for my cellulite and at that time they recommended cellulaze however the physician said because most of my cellulite is linear (wavy pattern) instead of the orange peel it can be treated but I won't see the results for up to a year. Now I was excited about the cellfina until my new understanding it will only treat the cellulite that has the pockets or orange peel?

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Obtain a consultation with a physician experienced in  Cellfina. They can examine you to determine if you will benefit from Cellfina. Patient satisfaction surveys show that three years after treatment well over 90% of patients are satisfied by their results.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Thpled areas are the easiest to treat with Cellfina.  The smaller area can be treated with improvement as well.  The areas I have been asked to treat around the knees will benefit from treatment with Cellfina as well as a treatment with a skin tightening device.

See another physician who uses Cellfina ,a new technique which is FDA cleared to make a 2 year claim.Another technique is thermi rf .

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

There are several ways to address cellulite depending upon depth of cellulite, location, elasticity of overall skin envelope, and subcutaneous fat layer.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Cellulite Treatment in Los Angeles

Cellulite is common. I am the leading expert on cellulite treatment and have developed a procedure known as the BCT or Brazilian Cellulite Treatment to help improve the problem. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Treatment options

Cellfina is a good option for small focal areas of cellulite. For more diffuse areas of cellulite, I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

Cellfina is the unmatched king of cellulite treatments!

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, Cellfina. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. Cellulose is a laser based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate so that answer is pretty clear. I have attached a link to my recent Cellfina lecture, explaining how this remarkable system works. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon