Does capsular contracture cause severe acne breakouts?

I have capsular contracture grade 4 in both breasts and getting them removed in two months. I was curious if anyone knew if they brought on severe breakouts? I am prone to acne but this is beyond what I have suffered with before. They just keep on coming. I eat healthy and have no changes to cause this so I am thinking of the most life changing thing on my body which is already causing severe discomfort. Thanks

No known link between CC and acne.

While the cause of capsular contracture is likely multifactor, some of the best evidence to date points strongly to bacterial contamination of the implants in the form of a biofilm.  However, the connection between this and acne has never been made that I know of.  Your dermatologist is the best person to see about the acne.   With a Grade 4 capsular contracture, you are making the correct decision about removing your implants.

Capsular contracture

A capsular contracture should not have any effect on acne.  Best to seek care for your acne separately with a dermatologist.

Acne and Breast Implants

I am not aware of any correlation between acne and breast implants. If your have severe contracture, I am glad you are getting the implants removed. Best wishes.