Am I a good candidate for Buccal Fat Reduction, considering my genetics?

Hi, I'm 23F, 117 lbs, BMI 21. I have previously done botox masseter reduction. However I still see significant fat in the lower part of my cheeks where the buccal fat is. I understand that buccal fat removal may not be good for some pt's faces as they age. However, are there instances where observed genetics makes a young pt a good candidate? Both of my parents have a lot of excess cheek fat, aren't overweight. If it is indeed due to excess fat retention would that make me a good candidate?

Am I a good candidate for Buccal Fat Reduction= There is a high chance #bcucalfat #buccalfatremoval #chubbycheeks

Buccal fat removal is a plastic surgery procedure that addresses the lower anterior fullness of the cheeks ( chipmunk cheeks). Therefore, most of the patient with lower anterior fullness of the face are candidates to buccal fat removal.

Patients interested in buccal fat removal  should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face