Is this a bruise/broken capillary, can it be treated with a laser, what should I do until I get an appt to care for it? (photo)

So, it seems I scratched the very delicate skin under my eye in my sleep. This is the result. Will this heal like a bruise, or is it likely a broken capillary that will never heal now? I'm open to laser treatment if that is possible. Anything I can do in the meantime to care for it?

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This has to be evaluated in person, this can be treated with lasers, microneedling and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer.

Under eye bruise...

Thank you for your question. This appears to be a bruise and should resolve over time. Laser would not be advised in that area due to the proximity to the eye.  If it does not resolve with time and you do undergo a laser procedure, make sure you are wearing intraocular shields.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon