Why is my right breast deformed? (Photos)

I am a 48 year old female. 7 days post op. Surgery was 11/2/16 Explant of saline, submuscular implants. 400cc. Removed enbloc with capsule. Currently have drains. Was just diagnosed with pacne in the tissue of that right breast/capsule. Surgeon stated he removed no more no less on both sides. exact same procedure. Why is my breast tissue/skin stuck to the wall of my chest and all puckered up? Any any all professional opinions would be most welcome.

I would see your surgeon again

The purpose of the drains are to remove excess fluid and close any dead space left behind after removing the implants and the capsule. Sometimes the pressure from the drains can distort the tissue which might be happening here. I recommend seeing your surgeon as soon as possible. If the tissue continues to contract down in this position it will be very difficult to reconstruct. Best of luck.

~Dr. Sieber

Bay Area General Surgeon

A Evaluation Is Needed

Contact your plastic surgeon for an in-person examination as soon as possible to better determine the reason. The drains may be interfering and your surgeon will be able to address such.