Boston/Massachusetts docs for Voluma?

My left side of face was destroyed due to doctor taking out too much volume out with enzyme. It makes me look years older. I would like to have the cheek area corrected, or I guess I'm looking at implants and./or face lift. Which would be better in my case? I'd love to post my pics but way too embarrassed. They look ugly. I've had more and more Juvy injections, but the cheeks look too low. I need them higher up, so as to mask the deep circles, but everyone seems afraid to do that. Any ideas Thank you

Go with the best for cheek augmentation and under-eye circles treatment

This is hard to answer without pictures. You can do more contouring and add fullness to the face with facial fillers and/or Botox, implants or fat. Dark circles are genetic and can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Don't let distance dissuade you. I recommend seeing an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Voluma for cheek area versus facelift and implants

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your results.

Voluma is an excellent filler for mid face volume correction, but it is a temporary filler. In my opinion you should also consider looking at other long term options such as fat injection, Bellafill fillers and possible implants. Find an expert cosmetic physician/surgeon who can explain all the options which are suitable for you and then make your decision.

Voluma for Cheeks

Voluma is a great product for facial injections and I am sorry that you had such a bad experience.  Without photos it is impossible to even offer any advice.  I would consult a board certified dermatologist to assess the area and see if it is possible to correct this now with fillers or with Sculptra.  Best, Dr. Green

Boston/Massachusetts docs for Voluma?

Thank you for sharing your experiences and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  It is difficult to offer definite recommendations without a full series of photographs, or an in-person examination.  Often the Voluma can be redone, fat grafting pursued, or possibly a facelift to improve upon your current appearance.  I am attaching a link below that should allow you to search for local ASPS board certified surgeons to best assist you.