Could this look be achieved with my breasts? (Photo)

I asked a previous question about whether I need a lift. I want to know if this look is realistic for where I'm at (without a lift)

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

If that is the look you wish to achieve, you will definitely need a breast lift.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

To Lift or Not To Lift

Although everyone hates scars, the decision to do an augmentation by itself versus an augmentation with a lift is less based on patient preference and more dictated by the nipple position and the ratio between the post-augmented breast volume and the amount of excess skin you have. The less volume, the lower the nipples, and the more excess skin you have the greater the chance you will need a lift and the more of a lift you will need. See the link below for more info. The "before" picture demonstrates moderate ptosis - where the nipples on both breasts are below the breast fold (IMF). Because of this, the breasts will require a lift to elevate the nipple and remove the excess skin from the lower part of the breast. To achieve the volume of the "after" pic, an implant will also have to be added - likely in the 350ml-400ml range. An augmentation alone will likely leave you with a "Snoopy" breast - where the breast tissue looks as though it is falling off the implant. See the link for more info. A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical option. Consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Breast lift may be necessary

I think a lift might be necessary based on your photo. Unfortunately, your breasts appear to be sagging and if you get implants alone, the results won’t look like your wish pic.

Without examining you I cant be entirely sure but it may be possible, however would require a fairly large implant to fill the excess skin. The only way to know for sure is to book a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon near you to be examined in person. Best of luck! 

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

Could this look be achieved with my breasts?

Probably- not. You have a very low position of your breasts and somewhat excess skin. Also, overtime the implant will create more sag- therefore, in my opinion a lift with implants is the best course of action to achieve your look.

Could this look be achieved with my breasts

I do not think the implant alone will fill the skin out in the same area as your desire photo. Some type of lift will be required to achieve that shape and nipple position

Julio Garcia, MD

Breast lift or not?

I don't think that you could achieve the look in the example photo without a lift. I think a lift is needed because of the position of your breasts on your chest wall and the position of your nipple compared to the fold underneath your breasts. One option you do have is to have an augmentation without a lift with the understanding that you will have a lift in the future if you don't like the appearance of your breasts without it. I don't recommend this option because it requires two anethetics, two operations and additional fees. 

Need a lift

I think that you need a lift to achieve your goals of an elevated nipple areola and larger breast size. Best to be seen in person.

Not likely

Dear jc,
It is highly unlikely that you will achieve that look without a lift and somewhat unlikely that you will achieve it even with a lift.  If you had before photos of your "goal" model, you would probably appreciate a significant difference in your breast appearance compared to her pre surgery breasts.  If you want a more realistic idea of your possible results, you should look for before and after pictures of breasts that looked similar to yours before they had surgery.  Good luck!