Am I a good candidate for a lip lift? (Photos)

I have never been satisfied with my upper lip. Am I a good candidate for some form of lip lift? I am very young, 21, but have always struggled with this issue and feel that I want to find a fix. I am looking for a permanent solution but am open to fillers to get an idea of how it will look. But, be honest please! If it is not a good option due to my lip/face structure, then I will just have to focus elsewhere. And of course, thank you for taking your time to give me a little wisdom (:

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation can come in the form of fillers, as you mentioned, although this procedure is not permanent. For long-term solutions, consider fat injections procedures and lip lift procedures. You seem like a potential candidate for the long-term solutions. Please consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon