66 days post op donut mastopexty w/ implants, do they look normal? (Photo)

I had a donut mastopexy with silicone implants, 425cc in left and 450cc in right. They look saggy to me still and when I lay down they separate a lot. My PS said when the implants drop my nipple will rise up and center itself out, but it's been over 2 mo and recently he said they will stay like this because from the side my nipple is in the middle. Also, I knew I was going to have scars around my nipples but is the scar under the nipple normal too?

Mastopexy expectations

I suggest to give at least 6 months to see how the breasts settle out. However, your breasts appear to hang along a more tangential orientation rather than straight down. This is not possible to change if it is how you are naturally. Eventually a slight lift of your areola may be possible if you incorporate a midline scar below the areola(lollipop mastopexy). Any substantial lift would need a full inverted T scar to make the breast higher up on your chest wall. Keep in mind, with your current breast size, you may feel to full up top .  

Best regards, Prashant Soni M.D.

Danbury Plastic Surgeon

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Donut mastopexy

Your nipples are a bit low, and the areola are a bit large.   Either a revision around the areola or a more formal lift may be indicated. Best of luck.