Boston Doctor to Remove Juvederm from Under Eyes?

It's been 8 months since I received juvederm under my eyes to correct hollows.( I didn't know I had a problem until my NY doctor told me. ) Anyway...the Juvederm has dissipated a teensy bit, but it can still be seen in pictures and under certain lighting. It is a distraction for me. I don't want to wait it out. I heard that for some people it lasts well beyond a year, and I don't want to go through another winter season of monster-like photos taken at parties.

Doctor Answers 1

Boston Doc to remove your filler

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You can look up Dr Tom Rohrer in Boston .  He is a Mohs surgeon and a dermatologist. He will have experience with removing the filler with hyaluronidase or know someone in his practice that can do this for you. 

Boulder Dermatologist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.