Why does my mouth look like it's struggling to close? (Photo)

I've always noticed my mouth looks like it's struggling to close, and I actually prefer it to be a little open (which I hate!) because it feels better that way. Am I able to fix the wrinkly chin which I think is orange peel?! And is there anything to do about my lips?

You could have a maxillofacial issue that is causing your jaw to sit the way it is with your mouth. I suggest seeking a surgeon who is experienced with jaw surgery to see if that is the case. With all online diagnosis’, it is difficult to give you an accurate solution. Best of luck to you!

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon