It has almost passed 6 months for my FUE hair transplant. Is this normal? (Photo)

I have did around 3300 FUE and it has been 6 month now , I am not quit happy with my results it still looks empty and there is a lot of gap that still you can see my scalp and my hair looks weird like not natural look !!! as you can see in the pictures before FUE and till today which has past 6 month , and hair for 3300 fue looks very weak and not full at all still a lot of gaps and empty !!! is that normal or I have to do other surgery !!!

6 Month Growth

6 months is too early to be very concerned about your results. In general wait until month 10 or so before worrying, because full growth is typically not achieved until around month 12. At 6 months you still have a lot of progress left to make. However even with a lot of grafts achieving density that is the exact same as your natural hair just isn't a realistic goal.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wait it out

In our office we encourage patients to wait the full 10 to 12 months for full growth.Results may vary and sometimes one must wait 12 to 18 months for the final outcome. Keep in mind that the early hairs may be baby fine then become course and thicker over time resulting in a denser, fuller hair appearance.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

It generally takes 6 to 12 months to see results after a hair transplant surgery. If you are concerned it is best to contact yo

It generally takes 6 to 12 months to see results after a hair transplant surgery. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

6 Months after Fue hair transplantation

You are adviced to wait  4- 6 months more to achieve the final result and enough density. Keep in mind that  the result  may differ  from patient to patient . It would be better  to consult with your surgeon regarding the progress of your hair growth  and possible  supportive treatments .

Ilker Apaydin, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

6 months after transplant

you should get 0%, on average, by the 8th month give or take 2-3 months. Patience is a virtue so give it a few more months

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

NeoGraft

Thank you for your question. Yes, your hair growth is normal. You seem to be following the expected track of regrowth. I suggest that you schedule a follow-up appointment with your board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

It has almost passed 6 months for my FUE hair transplant. Is this normal?

Thank you for posting your question. At 6 months post procedure you are only at 50% growth. So far from what we see from the photos, it looks like you are on the right track. You just have to be patient now and with time, it will get denser. Hope this helps. Stay positive and give it some more time, atleast another 7 months.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon

Keep calm and let it grow

I can tell you and we all agree that the hardest part of a hair transplant comes after the procedure is done. We constantly look at the mirror trying to find the results or changes and it sometimes affect us deeply. 
I can tell you that your hair results are at aprox. just 50%. Just give it some more time and patience will reward you with the great results you are expecting.
I wish you the best of lucks!

Sincerely,

WY

William Yates, MD
Chicago Hair Restoration Surgeon