I am looking for the most effective skin tightening for the tummy that is non invasive. (Photo)

I am NOT considering a tummy tuck as I have very little fat and not looking for perfection. I'm just looking for an improvement. I've been researching different options like Vanique, micro needling, one dr recommended being injected with sculptors above my belly button to fill in and eliminate the wrinkle. What about Thermage?? One Dr uses heavy anesthesia to get the most out of it and her pics look good but I'm just not sure, looking to see what Dr's are having the best results with. Thanks

CoolSculpting

I have not seen thrilling results for tissue tightening using Thermage or Ulthera on the tummy. Not worth the expense or pain in my opinion. While all tissue tightening devices for the body are less than stellar in terms of results, if you would be happy with a modest improvement, consider a series using the newer devices that combine radiofrequency, suction, and microneedle. Depending on the amount of fat on your tummy, such as a menopausal pooch, you may consider treating it with CoolSculpt first.

Santa Monica Dermatologic Surgeon

No tummy tuck, non invasive options -- Consider VASER or Thermi followed by venus legacy or velashape

I see this in my practice daily patients who do not want a tummy tuck but have laxity.  Often we do internal skin tightening with VASER or thermiRF and follow this with velashape and/or venus legacy treatments.  Thermage can be tried but I think based on your picture the amount of your laxity is too much for just noninvasive skin tightening options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Noninvasive skin tightening.

I believe that you are a good candidate for Thermage. Results vary with the condition of your skin and the experience of the person performing the procedure.

Baruch Jacobs, MD, FACS

Stomach Tightening

Thank you for posting your photos.  It looks like you would need a combination of eMatrix and Thermage to help your abdominal area.  I rely on the eMatrix to help remove the stretch marks which behave closer to scars on the surface of the skin.  I do Thermage on the abdominal area to tighten the skin in conjunction with this process.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage and non-invasive anti-aging lasers.