Fine lines under eyes. Is Pelleve treatment an option? (Photo)

Am 28 years old, I have lot of fine lines under my eyes, when while smile they are even worse. I got 1unit of botox on each side but that didn't really help. The clinic I go the lady says nothing will really help to prevent these lines but I dont want to stop exploring my options. I wanted to know what are my options and will pelleve can be one of my option?

First off only one unit of botox will not make a difference to correct crowsfeet, you will need more to be effective and see results. Radio frequency skin tightening is a great non-invasive option. I recommend Viora over Pelleve.