Would like to have your opinion about my FUE? (Photos)

I have had 3200 FUE and I am almost in my 7 month after my FUE , I am not happy about the gaps and the density I feel its show and is empty ! is that normal or I have to do other operation !!!!! I have did the FUE in the front area as you can see in the pics ??

It may take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned about your progress see your doctor for a follow

It may take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned about your progress see your doctor for a followup.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Unhappy with result from FUE

Jaberi,

It is impossible to assess how far you have travelled without knowing where you started from. In other words, without the benefit of a before procedure evaluation, documented through photography and video, it is impossible to determine how good a result you have or how much more is yet to come. Please relax, because it is still early in your post-operative course. Your surgeon, armed with the necessary photos is in the best position to evaluate your progress. If there was little in place before, then this might be a good result, if you had a similar amount then this is a poor outcome, but only so far because it may still come in in the next 5 months!

Kind regards,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

3200 FUE

It all depends on what you looked like before. I don't have your previous photos before surgery.

If you were fairly thin/bald, then the result is incredible. A surgery never returns the density back to the full density.

I'd recommend you speak with your surgeon soon about expectations. Perhaps he or she is very pleased and  you are disappointed - which means your expectations are simply off. Or perhaps you both expected more.

Yes, often a second surgery is needed for many individuals. 

Not a happy camper

Best to go back to your doctor and ask your doctor if you and he had a meeting of the minds and if your goals were, in his opinion achieved.  Then talk it through with your doctor.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon