Is redness by incision ok? (photos)

I am 2 days post op and there is a lot of swelling on my left breast with redness.bis this normal?

Redness post aug

This is not normal and you should monitor your temp and see your plastic surgeon as soon as you can.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Is redness by incision ok?

NO! This is a urgent issue that needs immediate care by the surgeon!!!!!!!!!////////////////////////////////

Is redness by incision ok?

I would share your concerns about the area of redness and would
 recommend that you communicate with your surgeon regarding your concerns.

Redness around incision

This would be a question best asked in person to your plastic surgeon. That shade and amount of redness is not usually what I see, and it is worthwhile making a personal visit for an examination. The main worries of course are an allergic reason or possibly bleeding, both of which would need to be treated sooner rather than later. Infection 2 days after surgery is pretty unusual. 

Tracy Kayan, MD
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon