Bad bruising from Restylane Silk. What can I do?

Way can I do and how long will it last

Restylane Silk

A bruise will typically last 7-10 days.  Swelling can last anywhere from 1-2 weeks.  Arnica is a homeopathic medication that you can take to help reduce the inflammation and bruising.  Hang in there.

Bruising from Restylane Silk

This can be improved with the VBeam or Excel V laser. It reduces bruises from 10 days to about 1-2 days. It takes less than a minute to do and is comfortable. Other measures are arnica, oral or topical, can help as well.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Knowing What's Normal with Lip Augmentation with Fillers (juvederm, restylane)

I'm not sure when you had your procedure. Bruising and swelling is normal and can last 1-2 weeks after an injection. If you're unhappy with your final results, you can have it reversed with hyaluronidase and try a different technique next time. I recommend injections with cannulas to limit complications. Best, Dr. Emer