Has anyone used Plato's scar serum on the internal vaginal mucosa? I cannot get a definitive from the manufacturer.

I have extensive mucosa scars from a de-epithelialization labioplasty of several years ago. Scars are painful. Have tried everything else, please help!

Painful scars years after labiaplasty and silicone gel therapy?

Plato's is a silicone gel. It's harmless and effective at softening scars of the external skin. However, it needs to dry to be effective and it takes about 5 minutes to dry. It might be difficult to get the gel to dry inside the vagina without some acrobatic effort. You would need to do this at least twice daily. Factor in your monthly flow and things might get messy. I would recommend you schedule a consultation to determine the extent of scarring and the possibility of other management options.

Thank you for your question.  Though i do not have experience with Plato's scar cream on a mucosal surface, this tissue tends to heal very well with little scarring.  I would advise posting a full series of photographs to help offer more definite advice for scar minimization or possible scar revision surgery.