I have developed bumps 3 months post op after Smart Lipo bumps around my Caesarian scar? (Photos)

I just had these lumps and bumps that started to develop 3 months after surgery. When I massage them they go away for about 30 mins but then reappear. I saw my doctor as soon as they developed and she said to keep massaging them and they will go away. I'm starting to worry it will be a permeate issue. I was so happy with my results until now.

Skin Tightening Solutions with Coolsculpting/Vanquish, Exilis Ultra, Venus Legacy

You have some skin laxity which looks like you would have been a candidate for a tummy tuck. I recommend adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the appearance of cellulite. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Your abdomen is loose and wrinkled after lipo

You have obvious loose wrinkled skin. You needed a tummy tuck if loose wrinkled skin was not your goal. Lipo in the presence of loose skin leaves space for fluid collections to build up, but these stabilize and improve sometimes for up to 6 months after the procedure.

Bumps

Thank you for your question.  This is still something for your plastic surgeon to answer for you. I general, if you can still massage the bump away, even though it comes back, I would recommend waiting.  If however, in a couple more months the bump is still persistent, It may be secondary to loose skin as I can see you have quite a large area of stretch marks which indicates a loss of elasticity or spring back to the skin.  Sometimes our "non excisional" treatments are not enough to overcome the loss of elasticity, however, you loose nothing by waiting and letting your body continue to heal.