Eyelid asymmetry? (Photo)

Looking at my photo, does the left eyelid look lower than the right ? You can't tell unless you look closely, and no one seems to notice it but me. I realize that we all have asymmetry on our bodies, but do my eyelids look like they are within the "normal range" of asymmetry.

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to tell if your eyelids are asymmetrical based on the picture you provided, however, you should know that eyelid asymmetry is common and can be solved with blepharoplasty (or eyelid surgery). I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Two Sides Of Our Faces Are Sisters Not Twins

As you mentioned, all of us have some facial asymmetry.  The eyelids are no exception.  Your upper lids look very nice and are definitely within a fine range from a cosmetic standpoint.

Hope this helps.  

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid Assymetry

Our whole face forms from two different halves. So you get one eye from one side and one from the other. Your eyes are certainly within the normal range of asymetry. 

Brian Maloney, MD, FACS
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid asymmetry?

The short answer is NO. Your eyelids look normal. Stop looking in the mirror.  Hope this helps. 
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon