How can I Improve the look of my nose? Are fillers an option? (Photos)

My nose has a very small bump from the side but my main problem is that it droops when I smile and it has a natural droop when neutral as well. I would like any suggestions as to how this can be improved in the most minimal way possible. Are fillers an option? is there a minimally invasive way to improve this with surgery?

Nonsurgical nose job

There are some options to improve the shape of the nose with fillers like Juvederm, Voluma or Radiesse. Also Botox may help with drooping when you smile, it will relax the muscle that pulls the tip of the nose down. You just have to find a doctor, who has an experience doing it. You can see some of my works in our Yelp page on the link provided.

Nose Improvement

Hi! The improvement of the nose depends a lot on what you want. If there is a small bump that bothers you fillers are generally not an option. Fillers do as the name implies and they "fill" small areas or depression to add volume. A small bump on the side likely originates from irregular nasal bones which would require surgery. For the tip that droops when you smile, this is generally caused by an overactive depressor septi muscle that pulls things down. This is usually addressed during rhinoplasty and septoplasty procedures however Botox at a low dosage (usually less than 5 units) can be utilized to help get some improvement of this. Overall an in person discussion to go over what bothers you most about your nose with a surgeon would be your best bet! Good luck!
Dr Patel

Sagar Patel, MD
Houston Physician

Non surgical nose job

thanks for your question . Dermafillers are a good non surgical treatment for nose. I also inject small amount of Botox below the nose to lift the tip of nose

Reza Akef, MD
Toronto Physician