I am going to undergo rhinoplasty, liposuction, bbl and a boob job, how is recovery going to be?

As mentioned, I am going to get all these procedures done at once. The liposuction is not extensive, I am almost at my goal weight and lipo will help me get there (arms, thighs, stomach). That fat will be transferred to the butt. I will be getting 350 CC silicone implants in, and my rhinoplasty will be mainly on the tip and just smoothening out the bridge. How is recovery going to be? For how long do I need to stay out of work?

Rhinoplasty, BBL and liposuction and breast augmentation

Thank you for asking about your cosmetic surgery recovery.

• This is a very important question and the best person to advise you is your surgeon -
  • S/he should have done so already if the surgery is booked.
  • Depending on exactly what is done, it could be a week or it could be two weeks.
  • For instance a small volume liposuction, implants with the use of Exparel to reduce pain and a rhinoplasty a week might be enough.
  • But it depends also on other obligations like having small children, the kind of work you do and the length of your commute as well as your over-all health.
  • So contact your surgeon today and find out what her/his recommendation is for you!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Rhinoplasty tends to not be a particularly painful procedure.  The breast augmentation is variable in pain.  The BBL pain will be dependent upon how much is injected.

HOLY COW!

To quote the late great Cubs broadcaster, Harry Carey, HOLY COW!  That is way too much surgery to undergo in one setting, I personally would not recommend all those procedures at the same time.  Lengthy involved procedures increase the risk of post operative complications including infection, deep vein thromboses (blood clots in the legs) and pulmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs).

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon