Doubts about eyebrown implant?

Good afternoon, I'll do a transplant eyebrow about a tattoo that has some scars unkept, I have almost decided, but I have a big doubt, over time, the hair implanted in my eyebrows begin to fall by natural processes ? or they never will fall, my other question is, as I have to shave the area around the tattoo because I get many hairs there, if by mistake I shave and remove a hair implant, it grows back? or no longer out more? Thanks :)

Eyebrow transplant

It would be best for you to consult with a Board Certified Surgeon to answer all your questions and so they can see what treatment/surgery would be best for you. 

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

It is best to see a doctor for a consultation if you are considering any type of surgery. You need to understand

It is best to see a doctor for a consultation if you are considering any type of surgery.  You need to understand your risks and compare them with the benefits.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow hair transplant

you can do eyebrow Hairtransplant on scar or tattooed eyebrow with success. You can shave and have the hair grow back if you don't pull the follicles. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow hair transplants

eyebrow hair transplants are often done in scars and in women many times the women will have some tattoo on them which we work around

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Regarding eyebrow transplant

deftones92,

The eyebrow transplant should last a very long time since the hairs are usually taken form an area that does not thin. If you shave part of a eyebrow that has been transplanted it should grow back.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon