Colombia doc our said no major surgery centers do BBL anymore only butt implants?

Are Colombian doctors not pro forming BBL anymore due to it creates problems like increase risk of infection, blot and fat clots, migration? One doctor told me all the major surgery centers in Colombia no longer do fat transfer/ BBL because of this. He said he does implants instead. Is this true? Please Adobe because headed to Colombia for work in a few weeks and want to be informed. Thanks

Brazilian Butt Lift in Colombia.

Thank you for your question. Buttock augmentation with fat grafting is one of our most popular procedures in Colombia. There´s actually a much higher percentage of risks having butt implants comparing to having a fat transfer. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

ONEWORKOUT BUTTOCK

Buttock augmentation with fat transfer is the is best known procedure in Colombia to enlarge the buttock area. This is applicable for women/men who lacks adequate volume or just want a larger buttocks than what they have. To achieve this goal, doctor removes excess fat from another part of the body, harvest it, and inject the fat cells into the buttocks.

Alfredo Hoyos, MD
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

BBL vs. Butt Implants

I respectfully disagree as I'm sure would the vast majority of my colleagues. The complication rates associated with butt implants are much higher than with fat transfer. For this reason only a minority of American Plastic surgeons use butt implants. Also consider than unlike fat, implants have a lifetime risk of infection, rotation, scar formation, erosion through the skin and impingement on the sciatic nerve. Lastly, if you have this surgery abroad carefully consider who may want to care for any complications when you return to the US. 
Dr. Peyer A. AldeaMemphis,TN