Can I have a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Breast Augmentation done at the same time?

thinking of getting a bbl procedure with fat transfer from the abdominal area as well as a small breast augmentation. I wanted to get these both done at the same time but I only have about five weeks off of work (desk job). Therefore I was wondering if the recovery time is too short to get these both done or if it is fine. Another concern I have is if I have to be on my belly for most of the time due to the bbl, won't that affect my breast augmentation if I have to lay on them?

BBL and Breast Aug

Thank you for your question. Yes! Both procedures can be done at once safely by a board certified plastic surgeon. Just remember the recovery is going to be a little more unpleasant because you can not sit on your buttocks for about 3 weeks so you would have to lay on your stomach for the first 3 weeks. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Breast Augmentation

These two procedures are typically performed at the same time.  Recommend that you provide photos and also schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these two surgeries so that you can discuss the optimal outcomes you wish to achieve and the options available.  Kenneth B. Hughes, MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonLos Angeles, CA 90066

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you stage these two procedures for optimal outcomes. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dilemma of breast surgery in conjunction with BBL

Any breast surgery is always challenging to recover from in conjunction with the BBL. It sounds like you've already thought of the number one problem. It's very difficult to position yourself properly while sleeping or resting after a combined procedures. There are special mattresses designed specifically for recovering after Brazilians where patients can lay on their back. Google Brazilian butt lift recovery mattress and I'm sure you'll find something. Five weeks is a generous amount of time to recover from either one of these procedures. Breast augmentation's take about five days to recover from. If a breast augmentation is done in conjunction with a breast lift then I would be more concerned about putting any pressure on the breast. Most plastic surgeons will not want you to lay on your stomach after breast surgery. BBL and breast surgery are done in conjunction on a regular basis but ideally it's better to split them into two procedures. Perhaps the worst combination in regards to recovery is a BBL together within abdominoplasty. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD