2 mth post op full body liposuction. Normal to have lumpy, fatty, uneven stomach and belly button area, still numbness. (photos)

I am worried my stomach won't tighten back or get flat, maybe not enough fat was taken out, is this normal for look 2 month post? When shud I expect accurate results post lipo? I feel very "fatty" still and fleshy, and did not lose any pounds from pre procedure which is shocking since they said remove about 12-15 lbs a fat. Had to stop wearing faja and waist trainers due to bruised ribs. Only wearing spanx and started working out with weights and light cardio this past week.

Liposuction - worried after 2 months

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Good for you for getting back to working out.
  • You look fine for 2 months - you are still swollen.
  • You do not lose weight after liposucton - becuase the swelling replaces the fat.
  • Of the removed 12-15 pounds of fat, then you need to lose that amount in weight to avoid eating it back and having it show up in new areas.
  • It will be another 4 months at the earliest before you see your final result -
  • be patient, get fit, lose the weight and chances are you will be delighted.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover -- FEMALE HI DEF

If you are looking for a hi definition type result you may need that type of procedure. If you have loose skin you may need skin removal.  Please see a VASER 4D Contouring physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.

2 months after liposuction and still have lumpy, fatty, uneven stomach and belly button area.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  At two months from full body liposuction you are likely still seeing the effects of aasymmetrical swelling which should improve over the next 4+ months.  I know it is difficult but allow your results greater time to mature before assessing the need for a revision.  Hope this helps.

Post lipo lumpiness

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to have some lumpiness at this time of hewing and numbness. They will continue to improve. In my practice we offer Venus legacy treatments after a month of surgery and we noticed it helps a lot. Please talk to your PS and he/she will suggest something which works for you.