Lower body lift first or lipo+ cellulose if the lipo and cellulose is meant to correct aggressive fat transfer work on thighs?

In the process of correcting indentation created by fat transfer, I was left with over correction and excessive lumpiness which I wish to correct via micro-lipo and cellulaze. Also I need a lower body lift due to weight loss and aggressive lipo. Should I get the lipo+ cellulaze before or after the lower body lift if particularly close attention needs to be made to the lumpiness that can be corrected via microlipo and cellulaze? Lower lift doctor will not give that attention if done together.

Lower body lift first or liposuction + Cellulaze first?

Thank you for asking about your lower body lift.

• Please have your lower body lift first -
  • It can change the lower body dramatically and may alter what needs to be done. 
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Considering Cosmetic Procedures in Melbourne, Florida

Considering which procedure to proceed with first can be complex especially in light of the results from previous procedures. Without an in person exam, this would be difficult to determine. Definitely discuss with your board-certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon