Why Does Nothing Look Different with my Body After Lipo?

I l had lipo 1 1/2 ago but I do now see any difference in my body which I did see before. The swelling is supposed to be coming down? isn't? I speak to friends who saw the results almost immediately. I also notice that this past week when I started working out, I started looking big again. should I not work out this weights until past the 3 months?? maybe the heat??

Amount of fat removed will effect outcome

From your limited description, it is difficult to discuss your expectations and goals. IF you had 3 liters of fat removed, it shoul be obvious. IF you had 500cc or less removed, it may not be readily apprarent.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}