Had a tummy tuck on Friday July 24; scared that I'm not healing? (Photo)

Is this normal healing?

4 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (4 days post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.Kind regards,
Dr. Emma Mallol Cotes.-

Had a tummy tuck on Friday July 24; scared that I'm not healing?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  I see your area of concern and I agree that you are having some would related issues.  It appears that you are having some blood flow related issues to the upper portion of your tummy tuck incision causing the purple-black appearance to your skin.  This skin is likely going to blister and create a small open wound in the next several days.  Unfortunately it is not clear if this will be only a superficial blistering or if it will involve some of the deeper skin tissues.  I would advise seeing your surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss your current appearance and current and future treatments to deal with any wounds.  Best wishes.

You need to be seen by your surgeon TODAY. Appears as wound edge necrosis and potential infection? Please seek in person evaluations.