Recommendations for fillers/or fat in the sub brow area post aggressive fat removal for someone in 20s to restore youthful eyes?

A. What are the best fillers (restylane vs. Beletero) or other (fat injection) for upper eyelid hollowness? B. How long can you wait after a revision blepheroplasty for fillers? Currently s/p revision. C. How long does it last in the the sub brow junction? Longevity ? This will have to be done for rest of life. Unfortunately I had an ill advised blepheroplasty leaving my sub brow area deflated, high creased, and extremely hollow. Thanks in advance for your recommendations and expertise.

Hollow eyes post bleph

I would only stick with autologous materials to fill in your upper eyelid.I would use your own fat because it will be safer and last longer.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Sub brow filler injections to correct hollowness

You have a complex problem and should be exceedingly cautious about injections of any material in this area.  There are many potential complications that can occur from injections in this region and a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon would be advisable.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Recommendations for fillers/or fat in the sub brow area post aggressive fat removal for someone in 20s to restore youthful eyes

I recommend ONLY IN PERSON examinations and opinions for the issues presented in this case....../////

Sorry to hear about your predicament.
The most important feature about filler injection in and around the eyelids is the expertise of the injector .Ideally you should consult with a Plastic Surgeon who does Surgical and Non Surgical treatments. He/She would be able to advise you appropriately.
All the best