Is there any recommendation for hypertrophic scar removal? Steroid, silicone, excision? (Photo)

Hello and thank you for reviewing my question. I'm 6 months post op from liposuction that has resulted in serious burns. As you can see from the pics my scar has healed (Ugly). I wanted to surgically remove the scar but I don't know if my insurance would cover this. They will cover the steroid injections but the hypopigmentation around the scar would remain. Please tell me what you suggest or any doctors you recommend in South Florida that could assist me.

Maybe BEST for you to return to the "King" surgeon in the DR for revision since his surgical care caused these issues. I doubt insurance will cover complications from out of country surgery once the history of out of country cosmetic surgery comes into light.