1 month post-op, breast augmentation. When is the numbness in my breast going to go away?

I still have a little numbness in my right breast.

May take some time

It is not unusual to have persistent numbness after breast augmentation.  Most will resolve in the first 6-8 weeks.  It may take over a year to return but that is less common.

Hang in there.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Numbness can be normal.

Experiencing numbness can be a normal part of having breast augmentation for many women. Numbness can happen if nerves were cut or damaged during your procedure. The nerves need to heal and regenerate, which takes time because nerves grow and repair very slowly. The numbness could go away in the next few weeks or months. It can take up to a year for nerves to completely heal though. If the numbness hasn’t abated by your next post-op appointment, you can ask your plastic surgeon to see if he has any specific advice for you.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Its uncommon what you are feeling, you can talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

All your 7 postings are questions about you postop course with your BA... I think you need an in person follow up with your chosen operative surgeon to discuss ALL your concerns.