1 month post-op, breast augmentation. When is the numbness in my breast going to go away?

I still have a little numbness in my right breast.

May take some time

It is not unusual to have persistent numbness after breast augmentation.  Most will resolve in the first 6-8 weeks.  It may take over a year to return but that is less common.

Hang in there.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Its uncommon what you are feeling, you can talk with your plastic surgeon and follow his advices.

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

All your 7 postings are questions about you postop course with your BA... I think you need an in person follow up with your chosen operative surgeon to discuss ALL your concerns.