Needing advice on Liposuction options please. (photos)

Tumescent liposuction vs laser or cool sculpting or whatever else is out there that I don't have listed and more than likely don't know about. I have had four children, last two c sections and am 41 years old. Pictures included. Looking for abdomen, hips, inner and outer thighs.

You look great for having 4 children. You are an excellent candidate for liposuction. I prefer to use Tickle Liposuction in which I use tumescent, local anesthesia. Overall, your results should look great from any liposuction method, based on your photos, not a physical exam.I do not feel that Cool Sculpting for all the areas you wish to address would be cost effective or give you the best results. You will gain results faster, more evenly and with less money with liposuction.Cool Sculpting is very popular, but we are quickly learning of some of the disadvantages from the patients I end up treating with Tickle Liposuction after their experience with Cool Sculpting. Only 20% of fat cells are believed (not confirmed) to respond from a single Cool Sculpting treatment. Also, multiple and/or large areas will make it very costly. You will require multiple sessions and the cost will be very high.Always seek advice from a Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.Good luck!

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction options

You appear to be an excellent candidate for VASER-assisted liposuction.  In all likelihood it will provide you with the highest level of precision for your body contouring with less bruising, less blood loss and less postoperative pain.

Liposuction options

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you look like a good candidate for lipo. No matter what lipo we do they get tumescent infiltration which is a modified numbing medicine. Different physicians have different ways of doing and result depending on your surgeon than on the machine. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Lipo vs other fat removal options

This is often a confusing topic for patients and docs as well. All liposuction modalities are relatively similar. Patient is asleep or awake (I usually do twilight or local for small areas and general anesthesia for larger procedures). We then put in tumescent solution which aids in decreasing bleeding and makes the area larger and the lipo smoother. Sometimes we use an energy step to help break up fat and heat and tighten skin a bit. That step may be vaser - which is ultrasonic, laser, or radiofrequency depending upon patient and surgeon. the last step is liposuction with a cannula to remove the fat. This is either by hand or power assisted. For non surgical options best is an in person consult but the devices are coolsculpting - chills fat to just above freezing and 20-25% of the area reduces, Sculpsure - laser that heats the fat and similar result or ultrashape which is ultrasound energy that breaks up fat. ultrashape seems to be very good for the higher BMI patient. We have all of these devices and pick and choose depending upon patient appearance and preference.

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon